Aika is the ancient name of the city of Troy, our land, just where we collect everything we need to make our cosmetics special.
The olive tree arrived in the Italian peninsula thanks to the foundation of Greek and Phoenician colonies. The therapeutic virtues of its fruit were the winning card: olive oil began to be used as a base for perfumes. Perfumed oil, intended for both men and women, was present at spas and banquets, and was an obligatory offering to the gods.
Aika oil reflects the rebirth of our body and mind, just like the city of Troy in 1019, after the barbarian invasions.
It can be used as a common body oil or, to enhance its properties, we recommend you to follow our ritual.
After cleansing and drying thoroughly:
- Pour the oil in your hands and heat it slightly with circular movements;
- Start at the tip of your toes, use both hands, apply light pressure and slide until you reach the groin. Repeat this operation three times until the leg entire surface is covered;
- Now the belly, join palm to palm, place your hands in the middle of the belly with your fingers facing downwards, and simultaneously open the right hand to the right and the left hand to the left, slide with light pressure until you reach behind the back (repeat three times);
- Breast/pectoral, right hand under the right breast/pectoral, left hand under the left breast/pectoral, slide with the hands and at the same time making a light pressure by moving them slightly towards the centre and go up to the neckline and the neck (repeat three times);
- Open your right hand, take your left hand and slide the whole arm to the scapula with a light pressure (repeat three times), repeat the same movement for the other arm;
- Back (with the help of another person): put the side of your thumb against the other and with your hands wide open, let them rest on the bottom of your back and slide with light pressure up to your neck (repeat three times).
And now your body’s rebirth is complete.
Body oil, 250ml
A perfect start for a ritual of well-being and pleasure, it is a concentrate of substances that nourish and pamper the skin.
At the heart of the ...