The deeper meaning of Imber, that is showering or washing, is linked to unconscious desire to purify and cleanse ourselves of everything that has dirtied us, intoxicated us, or has hurt our soul.
It is a desire for cleanliness that restores a tired body and mind, and which removes worries, negative thoughts, stress and emotional sadness.
Precisely, our Imber scrub has the task of stimulating the renewal of the epidermis, promoting the elimination of devitalized cells.
- Wrap a warm cloth around the whole body, lie down and wait while relaxing with the Imber melody.
- Take a shower and wet your skin with lukewarm water.
- Collect the scrub with a spatula and heat it in your hands with circular movements.
- Massage with circular movements over the whole body, from the bottom upwards, applying light pressure.
- Leave it on for 2 minutes
- Add a small amount of water to the body and massage again.
- Fill a pitcher with cold water and pour it slowly over the whole body starting from the neck, following the shoulder blades, chest, belly, legs and finally feet.
- Dry very well and once dry wrap the body again in a warm cloth.
- Lie down, close your eyes and listen to the Imber melody again.
Cleansing Scrub, 250ml
WITH BROWN SUGAR AND GRAPE SEED OIL
Smoothing, exfolianting, regeneratin...