The deeper meaning of Pluvia, or rain, is precisely to get rid of tension often long repressed. Rain is the nourishment for the earth, gives fertility, relief and cleanliness.
Our Pluvia shampoo is a perfect reflection of rain: it gives hydration, softness and shine, gently cleanses defibred hair and stimulates skin microcirculation.
Preparation of energised water (at least 24 hours before)
- Get an amethyst stone and a hyaline quartz stone. The amethyst enhances the person’s introspective abilities, revealing his or her inner wisdom. The intensity of auric emission of the amethyst is so strong that it can positively influence the mood of those who frequents the place where it is located. Hyaline quartz is associated with the 3 upper chakras, in particular the seventh, the crown chakra, located on the top of the head, considered the gateway to the superior worlds and the seat of the passage of cosmetic energy. Working on this chakra, quartz balances the two cerebral hemispheres, balancing the duality “intuition-reason”
- Fill a glass pitcher with glass bottle water.
- Place amethyst and hyaline quartz on the bottom of the pitcher.
- It has to rest for at least 24 hours, then filter the stones from water.
- Gently brush your hair
- Dilute 5 ml of shampoo in a glass of energized and filtered water.
- Pour it on dry hair.
- Wrap your hair in a warm, damp cloth.
- Leave on fora few minutes and in the meantime lie down, close your eyes and listen to the Pluvia melody.
- Wet the hair thoroughly with lukewarm water and proceed with shampooing, massaging the skin well with circular movements.
- Leave it on for about 2 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and if necessary, proceed with the second shampoo.
- Do the final rinse with the energized water left, wring out the hair and proceed with the mask.
We recommend using it together with Filodellanima mask.
Restructuring shampoo, 500ml
WITH RED GRAPE EXTRACT*, VINACCIOLI OIL, HONEY* AND ALOE