Vesper means evening, the part of the day between sunset and midnight, where the day ends but it is too early to go to bed, therefore the best time to take care of yourself and regenerate before resting.
By applying our Vesper emulsion in the evening, it creates a real moment of comfort and lightness.
After being thoroughly cleansed and dried:
- Pour the emulsion between your hands and heat it slightly with circular movements.
- Quickly spread the emulsion all over the body, without letting it absorb, and wrap the body in a tissue, lie down close your eyes and listen to Vesper melody.
- Remove the tissue and start your massage. If necessary, if the cream has been absorbed, add more to be able to slide your hands
- Using both hands, start from tip of the toes, apply light pressure and slide to the groin. Repeat it three times to cover the entire surface of the leg.
- Now the belly: put your hands together palm to palm, with the fingers facing downwards, in the middle of the belly. Simultaneously go from right to right and left to left, then with light pressure slide until you get behind your back. Repeat it three times.
- Place your right hand under the right breast /right pectoral and the left hand under the breast/left pectoral. By pressing lightly, slide your hands at the same time, moving them slightly towards the middle, and go up to the décolleté and neck. Repeat it three times.
- Open your right hand, take your left hand and slide the whole arm with light pressure up to the shoulder blade. Repeat it three times for the right arm and three times for the left arm.
- Back (with the aid of another person): place your hands well open. With the thumb side one against the other, on the bottom of your back, slide with light pressure up to your neck. Repeat it three times.
We recommend using it together with Novilunium cleansing butter or Imber cleansing scrub.
Body emulsion, 250ml
WITH RED GRAPE EXTRACT *, JOJOBA, CURCUMA AND GINKGO BILOBA